Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This time round de common test and exam hmm i think i did quite well and i'm really satisfied wif it :) I guess now if somehow i can score for my upcoming remaining de test, projects and lastly exam, i should be able to do better than last sem. Well thk u lord for blessing me wif ur strength. Haha.

Went to the student lounge, ourspace@72 yesterday n today to do my project. Actually i realised something about ppl whom i teamed wif them for projects. They are able to do a good piece of work just that whether they are serious or not. I hope we can all work hard together. I think most of my classmates really have the potential to do well just tht some lack of motivation. Well well this sat will be my violin test and also back to PA again. Sigh. Already practised the pieces at home liao, hope sat when i rush over there, i can play well. Luckily i don really have a lot of homework if not i dont think i would be able to go for practice and that would means i cant participate in the concert as well. Still struggling with this matter, should i invite frenzs to go for the concert? What if last min i didnt participate in the concert? This sure is tough. Haha

Oh ya, something nice about going to the student lounge is erm i got to see a few of my frenzs. Met nicholas on both day and i played CS wif them n his frenz till 6pm before i go for my cca. It sure was fun. A game of CS after doing my project. Sure feel more relaxed after the game hAha.

No comments: